Monday, December 24, 2007

Rise and Fall of the Phoenix.


The Myth

The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death. In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, it is associated with the sun god. According to the Greeks, the bird lives in Arabia, near a cool well. Every morning at dawn, the sun god would stop his chariot to listen to the bird sing a beautiful song while it bathed in the well. Only one phoenix exists at a time. When the bird felt its death was near, every 500 to 1,461 years, it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire. The bird then was consumed by the flames. A new phoenix sprang forth from the pyre. It embalmed the ashes of its predecessor in an egg of myrrh and flew with it to Heliopolis, "city of the sun," where the egg was deposited on the altar of the sun god. In Egypt, it was usually depicted as a heron, but in the classic literature as a peacock or an eagle.

The Reality

You wish life was that simple, to fall and rise again. I know, I know it builds character and the people who rise after they fall are the ones that..... I may say.... totally Rock.
Welcome the real world pretty boy, life is never what it seems, you think that the shadow in front of you in that scorching heat is the oasis you were looking for... na na, sorry son that is just a fragment of your imagination. You though one day you would be a space astronaut and look down upon earth and realize how insignificant the human life form is! As luck would have it you never reached the moon, but one thing you did find out. We are insignificant, in our own selves, in the existence of the people around us.

What do you when you fall, you hurt yourself, moreover, its the expectations of the other people around you that hurt more... You were supposed to be a class apart from the crowd. do you think you really are... 'A class apart'.... Well the only way to prove yourself is to burn in that fire.... go down to ashes.... realize what the dream is all about.... rise again to the sky and be reincarnated... once you do that, you would gain respect and the dignity from all around you that you thought you had lost.

The worst part about the whole deal is that you might fall again.... and as it did to the phoenix... It will happen.... Thou shalt burn in that fire to ashes again.

Think about a hypothetical scenerio, what if we are all dreaming, what if all of this that we do is nothing but a simulation of something, that never was or never will be.... wouldn't that make everything a lot more easier.... yes it would my dear friend!!! Yes it would!!!

As of this day 25th December' 2007, I declare myself to be free of all bondings with the real world. There exists no emotion, no feeling, no hatred or love in me for this reality. I am sick and tired of this. If anyone of you out there read this.... remember, I still pretend to do what the world desires, and the only reason that this landed on my blog is because, irrespective of all the friends, family and the people I care about, were either too ignorant to realize my frame of mind, or were just not interested to hear as to what I had to say, or maybe they were too busy, or maybe I wasn't important to them.....

Welcome to another era of mankind, I have to share my thought on the web to take out my anger, because no one around me actually has the time to hear or listen to what I have to say.....

Or maybe I am just psychotic and crazy....
Right now the phoenix is on the fall.....

No comments: